Sunday, May 08, 2005

Lol

Trying to study for tomorrow's oral, I came across the following stuff that I had written in my book in class.

Here are some things Christ probably didn't say at The Last Supper:

"Anyone for pizza?"

"Matthew! Don't forget to eat your veggies!"

"Is this low cholesterol?"

"Get your elbows OFF the table!"

"Bread and wine? Who eats just bread and wine?!"

"Boy! I've got a busy day down at work tomorrow!"

"This soup's too cold. Think you could microwave it again?"

"Hmmm... Wonder what's showing on TV this Thursay night?"

"Twelve guys eating together? How sad are we?"

"So whose turn is it to do the dishes?"




Some things you don't want to say on your first date:

"Are those real?"

"Aren't you a little too fat to be wearing that!"

"Buurrrrpppp!!"

"Sure we can go back to my place. My wife's out of station!"

"Are you sure you're the same girl I asked out?"

"Don't worry if I act a bit weird. I'll be fine as soon as a get another shot of drugs!"

"Do you think my friend Pete could come and watch?"

"So much do you charge per night?"



Somehow I get the feeling, studying from my notebook isn't going to be of much help for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! me too ;) !!

Aditya Bidikar said...

You get funnier and funnier every day, Arnold. This is definitely one of your best.