Saturday, April 16, 2005

End of the Sem

The term's finally over and now that dreaded period of pre-exam study leave commences. It's ironic how during this period I seem to be able to find so much to do other than study, and yet once the exams are over and my holidays start I'll be bored to death. That's the way the cookie crumbles...

My folks (except for my sis, that is) have hightailed it off to Goa this weekend, and will be away for about 5 days or so. Had this been during the semester I would probably scarcely have even noticed their absence, since the (very) little time I spend at home is all in my room!

Now that I'm at home more, it's nice to have a bit more space to myself. I think I'm gonna enjoy meself these five days. My sister's gonna be out almost all the time. So that leaves me to run the castle as I see fit...

This is one of the reasons why I want to get a proper job so that I can live away from home. With a female room-mate, hopefully! I mean it's great living with your guy friends, but cohabiting with a girl is something else altogether. After all, no guy I live with would turn red in the face at the sight of a toilet seat left up!!

I've got to start playing more basketball. I need to get some real practice in before next year, since I plan to try and make the basketball team. I have just one more year in college, and I'm going to pack in as many extra-curricular activities as possible! So my goal would be atleast two sports teams (basketball and softball) and as many quizzes as possible! Let's see how it turns out...

No comments: