Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Great Day is finally upon us!

Despite regularly rubbing shoulders with the some of the crème de la crème of Poona's college-quizers, my own participation in the quizzing circuit has been nil. I've never actually taken part in a quiz. For some of my mates at college quizzing is a passion. They've been bitten by the bug, though somehow I've remained immune. It is sometimes fun to try one's hand at a bit of trivia, but somehow I just don't see myself as I quizzer.

But now I've decided to give it a try...

I do not wish to deceive myself; my talent for quizzing is neglible to the point of being non-existent. But after having observed quite a few quizzes recently, I have come to the conclusion that success as a quizzer relies not as much on talent as it does on experience. Talent and knowledge while needed, are no substitute for the big E.

So I shall make my much awaited quizzing debut at the PSPL quiz this weekend. Now all I need is a partner. Any of you interested in going down in history as The Great One's first ever quiz partner, please contact. This may someday (when I'm famous, of course) be a piece of trivia in some quiz somewhere.

Q - Who partnered Arnie in his first ever quiz?

All in all, it should be a lot of fun!! Can't wait for Saturday...

No comments: