Saturday, April 02, 2005

Goodbye, Southampton!!

I have this weird feeling - I feel just like Jack Dawson!! That's LDC's character in Titanic, by the way. I don't really know why I feel this way, but everything fits... for some reason. Don't ask me who's Rose though...

Cable rates are supposed to go up (yet again)!! These scum-filled, rascally cable-providers deserve to be shot! There's no limit to their greed and since they've been able to monopolize their trade, hikes in rates have become a common affair. It's time the people stood up to them. I think everyone should just discontinue their cable services. There's nothing worthy on television these days, as it is. I don't watch more than 10 minutes a week, and certainly wouldn't miss it if it were stopped. That should teach those rats a lesson... *shakes fist angrily in the air*

In the words of Groucho Marx -

"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book."

Same here, Grouchie boy!!

No comments: