Sunday, April 03, 2005

A LOST SOUL

He looked upon the dreary scape,
With eyes that could not see.
The object of his constant search,
Visible to all but he.

A wanderer in a desert,
The panic had just begun.
The next few hours, he knew
For sure, would not be fun.

He floundered about in darkness,
Came up with empty hands.
He knew for sure end end had come,
Right in these foreign lands.

The story of my life has been
Quite like the one above.
The oasis I've been searching for,
Is a simple thing called Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem, but the line 'For sure, would not be fun' doesn't fit.

If you've written some more poems, why not post them on sffworld.com - quite a few people will read it. And I've been getting favourable comments on my poems and stories there.

Why not check out my poems and commetn on them while you're at it?