Wednesday, April 06, 2005

KFC Comes to Town

OMG! I'm soooooo excited! KFC's finally come to toooown...

I couldn't understand why KFC had never opened an outlet in Poona or Bombay. They had outlets in Bangalore and Chandigarh, but that was it! No other city in India. And it cheesed me off because they're only like my favorite food-related MNC. Compared to them, McDonalds sucks like a thirsty baby! (Yeah, I know - the 'compared to them' is not really needed. MD sucks. Period!)

I ABSOLUTELY loved all the chicken I ate at the KFC outlets in Bangalore and Muscat (holy shit! that was soooo looong ago!). I can't wait to hit the new one here. But my love for KFC is more than offset by my hate for crowds and so I may end up waiting until the initial rush dies down...

(There also seems to be sometime wrong with the 'o' key on my key-board. Damn thing keeps getting stuck. Ciaooooooo...!!)

No comments: